The Rheem Classica® Series 95% A.F.U.E. with Dual Comfort Control line of upflow gas furnaces are designed for utility rooms, closets, alcoves, or attics. Because of the low profile 34" height, the upflow model can also be used to satisfy most applications. Certified by CSA.
- Two stages of operation to save energy and maintain optimal comfort level.
- Furnace operates at 70% capacity for low heat and 100% capacity for high heat.
- Compatible with single or two stage thermostat.
- Primary heat exchanger is constructed aluminized steel for maximum corrosion resistance and thermal fatigue reliability.
- Left or right side gas, electric, and condensate drainage connections.
- Integrated control board manages all operational functions and provides hook ups for humidifier and electronic air cleaner.
- An insulated blower compartment, a slow opening gas valve and a specially designed inducer system make it one of the quietest furnaces on the market today.
- Variable speed blower motor technology provides ultimate humidity control, quieter sound levels and year round energy savings.
- Optional indoor or outdoor combustion air. In addition, combustion air may be piped to either the top or the side of the cabinet on all upflow models. A special molded fitting is provided to ease installation.
- Solid bottom is standard.